Thursday, June 27, 2013

Recent Purchases ~ Wallet + Polishes + Clothes + Shoes

Hello again blog world! :) I've been collecting a few things from here and there and I finally have time to make a post ^__^!

First off is my new wallet!
Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Lacey Wallet in deep pink - $119 + 25% discount = $95.20
I bought this off gilt for a discounted price :D Also got a 25% discount... so yup, pretty awesome. I love the stripey pattern inside, it's such an adorable touch. Also pink is my favorite colour, so I don't think I'll ever get sick of this :)
It's too bad Cindy told me that the Kate Spade writing on the front rubs off :( I'll try my hardest to preserve it.. even though I just seem to wear out a lot of the stuff I own a lot quicker than other people.. Sigh.

Next up are some polishes...
Sephora by OPI Go My Own Way, Sephora, $6 & Essie Cute As a Button, Walmart, $7.96
 I said I would probably go back and get the Cute As a Button next time on my previous post, right? Well I did go back to get it xD Yippeeeee~ And all Sephora by OPI polishes are half off ($6) right now, so I thought I'd pick one up too.

Went to RC with Cindy a few days ago and picked up this hi-lo navy maxi skirt from Plenty. They're having their spring/summer sale :D I have a feeling they'll lower prices more in a bit, so I'm definitely gonna go back to check a few times in the next few weeks.
Anyway I can't wait to wear this :) Now I still need to find a maxi dress....
Comme Toi Navy Hi-Lo Maxi Skirt, Plenty, $37.80 (sale)
I've been eying these shoes for about... probably over a month now, and the other day when I went to the Bay, they were having an additional 25% off their sale shoes, so I though I might as well pick them up! I've tried them on sooo many times.. probably like on 10 different occasions? LOL Well I'm not sure about that, but if that's true.... wow... geez I go to the mall a lot lol.
Franco Sarto Cicero Pumps in Black, The Bay, $74.99 (sale)
 Sorry if the lighting for these pictures are sorta wonky. I was working with the yellow lighting downstairs and it never turns out well. I tried to fix them up in PS.. I tried.

Franco Sarto Cicero Pumps in Black, The Bay, $74.99 (sale)
That's all! I'll have a new nail post up real soon :)
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment