Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nails~ Light Pink, Hearts & Glitter

Hihi! Long time no nail update... either <__> I'm sorry :p

Argh... it's been a while, but I update with some not-so-nice pics.. lol. My nails were pretty grown out when I took these pics... sorry <.< At least I got pics! xD

 I sorta got this idea from some nail inspiration I got off Instagram... I'll post a screen cap I took with my phone later :p

Edit: Here it is! My inspiration~



These little hearts are so cute! And they're actually pretty easy to do.. pretty sure I learned how to do them from cutepolish.. or some other YouTube video.
Not gonna go into too much detail~ here are the polishes I used (and dotting tools... even tho I forgot to include them in the pic)

Essie Fill the Gap, Sephora by OPI I Gotta Blush on You, Sally Hansen White On, Revlon Silver Dollar, Art Deco striper Ice Breaker, Sally Hansen Insta-dry
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment