Saturday, June 8, 2013

"Recent" Purchases ~ Clothing + Shoes

Hello again! I'm back so soon :p
Yes, this is another "recent" purchases post lol.. some of the things I bought a few months ago, but a few of these things are actually recent xD So here we go!


Dex emerald short sleeve flowy chiffon top, $29.25 (sale, 25% off), The Bay

Dex navy blue 3/4 top w/ red stripes, $17.40 (sale), The Bay

 Here are some more recent items :)

BDG distressed denim vest, $19.99 (sale), Urban Outfitters
 I don't buy stuff from U.O much... mostly cuz I don't visit there much xD but I found some cute stuff last time I went with Cindy :) Loving this denim vest + the graphic tee below. Quick tidbit, the price tag on this vest said $39.99, but when the cashier rang it up, it was $19.99. Score!!

Society6 graphic tee, $9.99 (sale), Urban Outfitters
 Finally are these shoes I just got today :D Picked them up on sale... sad thing is, I checked my email when I got home, and apparently The Bay is having an extra 20% off almost all merchandise this weekend... great timing right? :/
Anyway I got these in an 8.5, but they seem just a litttttle tight... I might go back and try on a 9 just to see if it's really THAT much bigger and then exchange them... we'll see :s

Nine West APPLAUD in Taupe Patent, $69.30 (sale), The Bay
Nine West APPLAUD in Taupe Patent, $69.30 (sale), The Bay
Sorry the colour on these last 2 pics is a lil weird... the light downstairs is really yellow so I had to try and fix the colour in ps.

Anywho that's all for now.. Think I'm gonna go paint my nails now, lol. :p
Ciao~

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment