Thursday, June 6, 2013

Long time no see!!! Random "recent" purchases

Hello blog world! I haven't posted in soooo long.. Guess I kinda just fell out of the routine, but I'm back xD Unfortunately, I haven't taken pics of the clothing pieces I've purchased since my last post.. but they'll be up soon (I hope :x)

Anyway~ here's a few things I've purchased "recently" :P I use the quotation marks because it's been a few months since I bought some of these things... but anyway, here we go~

Material Girls sunglasses, $13.50 (sale), The Bay
 One day a while ago, I was just trying on some sunnies for fun and I came across these. I was feeling really cheap that day so I decided to go back for them. I received an email shortly before going that said The Bay was having a "25% off for 2 items" accessories sale. It was 30% off for 3 or more items, but I couldn't get myself to buy more than 2 pairs cuz I didn't really like anything else.. plus I was using gift cards, and the most convenient amount they came in was in 25s... so yeah. Anyway, these were originally $18 each but I got them for $13.50 each :3

Silver & Gold Infinity rings, $7.25, Icing by Claire's
 I was SOOOO excited when I found these! I've been looking for something like this for sooo long. I could've purchased them online/from FB shops.. but you can't even try them on. Plus I never really felt compelled to go through all the trouble of ordering and facetrading and blah blah. Anyway~ I walked into Icing one day when I was walking round Metro and I spotted these! At first I only saw size 8's.. Then I found one size 7... Size 8 fits fine, but in order to wear it on my fatter fingers, size 9 or 10 is better.. so I kept looking.. I ended up looking around the whole store (and they had infinity necklaces too! but they were too ~bling~ for my taste, so pass) and then I went BACK to the ring rack.. looked some more and I FOUND THEM~ Size 9~~ I felt like it was fate so there was NO way that I wasn't gonna get them XD Plus they were only $7.25 for both.. what a steal >_< The quality of Icing pieces are a lot better than F21, so I thought it was such a good deal. That's my little story that follows these rings xD I love the infinity pattern... well, cuz I love Infinite :P It's my lil way of showing them some love without being too crazy lol~

Sephora by OPI polishes in I Gotta Blush on You and Ocean Love Potion, $7.99 each, Winners
 These are my first ever Sephora by OPI polishes ^__^ I couldn't resist the colours! They're so cute haha, plus I picked them up for only $7.99... gotta love Winners.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Polishes in Something Blue and Diamonds, $3.97 each & Pure Ice in Jail Bait, $1.97, Walmart
 Picked up these polishes cuz I haven't tried either brand/line of polishes before. Plus the Diamond Strength ones are usually a lot more expensive...

Jewelry storage box, $7.99, Winners
I picked this up just the other day :) It's so pretty! Btw this is like my whole ring collection.. lol I barely wear em anymore but I have quite a selection, don't you think? -_- Woo spending money on ~useless~ stuff... that's me alright lol. Oh yeah, I totally forgot to take a picture of this before I put all my rings in... and I'm not about to take them all out, take the pic and then rearrange them..... so yeah. This is the best I got, lol.

PHEW~ This is the end.. of this post <__<" I think I'll do one more nail post before I go to bed. Not gonna edit cuz it's almost 3 and I got school early tmr... (sigh... why did I take that nap on the couch... WHY....) Bye!

~♔Josephine ♥


Edit: June 7, 2013 - 3:02 AM
Hihi! Just wanted to pop in here and add that I also purchased another jewelry organizer box thing from Winners :D
Jewelry storage box, $9.99, Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment