Sunday, June 16, 2013

Nails ~ Lavender Glitter Explosion! + A few recent purcahses

Heyo! Quick update :)

I purchased this light purple polish w/ glitters the other day at Walmart and I decided to paint my nails with it xD

Here are the 2 polishes I got from Walmart.

Essie Mint Candy Apple, $7.96 & Hard Candy pixie pink, $3.98, Walmart
Even though it's called pixie pink, I really think it's more of a light purple/lavender colour...
And I finally picked up Mint Candy Apple! Walmart recently rolled back their price on Essie so I decided to get it. I wanted to get Cute as a Button too... but maybe next time.

Here's my nails~
Sorry for the bottom pic, I know it looks weird lol. It was so hard to take the picture with my left hand when the button is on the left side of my heavy ass camera.... at least I got a decent shot!

And here's a close, close-up xD

 I used Essie To Buy or Not to Buy (on ring finer + loose purple glitter) & Hard Candy's pixie pink... and the usual base+top coat.

Ooooh this reminds me, I took some pix while browsing at Walmart.
Here's the Hard Candy polish display... I want ALL OF THEM T___T


 Here's some close ups of the different polishes...


They're ALL soooo pretty.. Why can't I have them all T_T



 I guess pixie pink does look pretty pink here... but Iunno, on my nails, it still looks purple.. =_= I want that other pink one too.. cotton candy pink.. maybe I'll get it next time. Pink taffy is cute too! I might pick it up next time.. sigh whatever >.<

I really wanted this one, hip hip hooray

I narrowed my choices down to this one & pixie pink, but chose the pixie pink one cuz I dunno how often I'm gonna use this one :c It's SOOOO glittery and that's a guaranteed hard-to-remove polish T_T

Anyway~

I also picked up this pair of shorts (they're actually navy...) from H&M. On sale! Only $7 :D
Yes I have a problem. I srsly need to stop buying so many navy clothing items =___=" This'll be cute with leggings tho, and the weather these days has been perfect for leggings... It's not super hot, not super cold.. sometimes it'll be raining. Meh. Van weather...


That's all for now! Phew. It's a lot longer than I intended, lol. See you next time!

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment