Monday, August 19, 2013

Recent Online Purchases - YesStyle Experience

So hello again~ My stuff from YesStyle finally arrived a few days ago, so I'll share what I got today :)
Oh but first, let me regale you with my YesStyle tale. So I ordered these items around the same time I placed my orders on the BornPrettyStore and YesAsia, but this package arrived much later... like a week after my YesAsia stuff arrived.
So what happened was I also ordered a bracelet strap watch, but they couldn't find it in stock anywhere. So more than a week after I placed my order, I got an email from YesStyle saying they may or may not be able to find the watch for me, and it might be cancelled if they can't find it. I received another email about a week later saying that they couldn't find it, and that item on my order would be cancelled. So about another week later, I FINALLY got an email about my order being shipped out... at that point it felt like forever since I placed my order, especially since I wanted the items to arrive in time to wear them for warmer weather. And about 10 days later, I finally received my package. Phew. Geez. :/ The good thing was that the shipping didn't take that long, compared to the little over 3 weeks I waited for my YesAsia stuff. Anyway, onto the items~

 First is this black chiffon maxi skirt. From the pictures on the site, I thought the whole length would be opaque, or at least almost fully opaque, but my eyes were tricked :/ I wanted a maxi skirt with the particular detail of being opaque/almost opaque all the way down, so I ordered this thinking it would be exactly what I wanted, but nope. Turns out there's a shorter skirt, about knee length, under the layers of chiffon. So from the knees down, the skirt is a little sheer. But it's alright, since it does fit my well and it's not too long. I think it hits about an inch or so above my ankles, which is nice cuz it's not too long. I'm about 5"6 for reference.
Oh I almost forgot to mention, this skirt came with a ribbon tie that can go through the belt loops (yes it has belt loops), but I didn't include it in my picture
I purchased this for about $36 I think? But it's not available atm, and the rose one is at regular price, $42.
lovemark tie-waist chiffon maxi skirt -  here

Secondly I chose this navy blue high-low hem skirt. I decided to get it since it looked longer in length, which I prefer, since it's comfortable. I wanted a longer skirt (but not full on maxi skirt) for lazier summer days. It's a very comfy cottony material. This also hits me at a tiny bit above the knee (the back is longer).
The price when I ordered this was about $28, but now it's back to original price, $35 with no more in stock. I'm not sure if they'll restock, but I'll link the item anyway.
Maymaylu Dream elastic waist skirt - here

Lastly I purchased this hair mask:


As per buzbeauty's recommendation. I've used it once and I don't think it's made a difference yet... I'm gonna keep trying it out ><

Short post, but that's all for now :) Cya next time~
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment