Monday, August 12, 2013

Recent Purchases ~ Clothes - End of the semester shopping therapy.. :P

 Hello again!! I have some clothing purchases this time :)

Every since Plenty started having their seasonal sale, I've been eying SO many pieces from there! Needless to say, I've visited the store an idiotic amount of times.. lol.... I just keep buying the stuff from there! Especially since it's on sale >< I've never bought anything from there for full price... cuz it's ridiculous lol. Just sayin'~ if there's a sale, I'm definitely gonna take advantage of it :p

Propoganda floral print sheer top, $31
 On the same day, I bought the same top in a different print... xD

Propoganda floral print sheer top, Plenty, $31
Can't wait to wear these for fall!! The prints are so cute :) I don't have many printed pieces in my closet so I'm glad I bought these ^^

More recently, I made another visit there.. since their additional 25% off sale started.. =_=

Propoganda polka dot beige sheer top, Plenty, $23.25
 There was an extra 25% off from the $31 sale price.. YES I bought the same top in a different print again! I love the cut of this top xD It's so flattering on me, I couldn't help but buy three.... god I swear I'm not crazy :s

PGD dark gray pullover, Plenty, $19.50
 Last thing I got from Plen+y.. for now LOL. I tried this pullover a bunch of times, but finally decided to get it. Just a comfy staple for cooler/colder weather :)

After raiding Plen+y, I headed over to Zara and found this top!

Zara dark gray light weight 3/4 sleeve top, $11.99
I fell in love when I tried this on.. it's just SO COMFY! I can definitely wear it now, on the cooler summer days :D

Phew~ Alright that's all for now! I'll probably be back after I'm finished my last final on Tuesday. Until then, take care ^^
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment