Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Recent Online Purchases ~ Second YesAsia Experience

Hello again! I'm back so soon right :p
My second YesAsia order ~ever~ was delivered to me today. This is gonna be a short post, but I'll have another one up realllllly soon :D


This time I ordered

Top left: Infinite - Be Mine (Innocent Ver., Cover C) [Japanese]
Bottom left: Infinite - Be Mine (Pop Art Ver., Cover B) [Japanese]
Top right: Vixx - Mini Album Vol 1 (hyde) Repackage - Jekyll
Bottom right: Infinite - She's Back (Normal Ver.) [Japanese]

Honestly I don't really care for Japanese albums by Kpop groups cuz they're just full of translated songs... but I couldn't pass up the adorable "innocent ver" and the pretty and bold "pop up ver" T_T These have come out for a while now, so I debated quite a bit before purchasing. The She's Back was just cuz it's on Summer clearance for like $7 and I already have the limited edition big package ver. xD
Ooh this is also my first Vixx album ever! They're supposed to be coming here to perform next month.. so I thought I should buy their most recent album >< I'm planning on buying their other albums too... gradually though, gradually.

Oh one last thing! This order took less than 2 weeks to arrive.. comparing that to my first order... there's a big difference +_+ probably because I preordered stuff last time.. but yeah. Free shipping - less than 2 weeks to arrive.. not bad YesAsia.. not bad at all.

Alrighty that's it~ cya!
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment