Thursday, August 29, 2013

Recent Purchases ~ Aritzia Warehouse Sale 2013

Hello again :D See I told you I'd be back real soon, haha.
This is my third year visiting the annual Aritzia warehouse sale, and I also spent a buttload of money this year.... -sigh- lol~ just gonna get into what I purchased!

First off is this blazer!!
T.Babaton black fitted thin blazer - $49.99
I've been wanting a thinner blazer like this for a while now >< Kinda still want a cardi-type blazer but I think this is just as good. The material is really soft and I know I'll get a lot of use out of it during fall and spring :) Maybe even the beginning of summer cuz it's pretty mild here.

Second thing I scooped up is this ah-MAZING jacket!
Community military black wool trench coat w/ detachable fur collar - $149.99
 L: no flash, R: w/ flash
Actually when I found this jacket, it had no fur collar.. but I took the collar off another jacket that was the same style and size but different colour (grey) and stuck it on to mine xD I really love this jacket, it feels really warm and I can't wait to wear it when it gets colder ^^

Lastly I got these awesome dark eggplant jeans :D
J Brand dark red/purple skinny leg, mid-rise jeans - $49.99
Here's a close up of the colour since I couldn't capture it well in the first picture :)


When we were there, there was a sudden announcement that came up on the PA and a guy said that all denim was decreased to $49.99 from either $100 or $75ish, so I'm really glad I found these ^__^ So excited to have a different coloured pair of pants :x lol

I'm definitely happy with all my purchases this year.. and I'm planning on going again with some friends so maybe I'll scoop up some other goodies.
That's all for now~ Thanks for reading, bye~
~♔Josephine ♥

Edit: I also went the next day and picked up one more thing :)

Brandlesw baggy sweater dress, $34.99
I just randomly found this, tried it on and decided to get it. So cute :)
I also really wanted this maroon-y blazer that I saw on the first day.. but the second day I went, I couldn't find it in my size... Guess it just wasn't meant to be T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment