Monday, August 12, 2013

Recent Online Purchases ~ BornPrettyStore + YesAsia

Hihi! Long time no see~ I'm almost done exams.. just one more to go and I'll be free! For a little while... heh.

Anyway I'm here to share some stuff I bought online recently, here we go~
The first items are from BornPrettyStore.com

Holographic polishes - $5.59/each
  I decided to get these because elleandish on YouTube recommended them. I've been wanting to try holo polishes for a while, and these are reasonably priced unlike the ones at the drug store. Plus BornPrettyStore provides free worldwide shipping, so it's a great deal!
Silver polish here & pink polish here

Gold spiked bracelet - $3.59
 I've been eying this bracelet for a while on different online sites and fb shops, but I saw it on the BPS site and decided to get it from there also. It's under $4, so I didn't expect much from the quality, but it's actually quite sturdy (although pretty lightweight). I will say, though, the the gold colour is very cheap looking, but it's not too terrible. I wore it with my silver MK watch recently, and they looked alright together. This bracelet is passable. I think I might get the silver version soon too.
Gold spiked bracelet here

Floral iPhone 5 Case - $5.99 (when I purchased it, it's now $7.99)
 Ive been wanting a new phone case for a while, so I picked this one out while browsing the site. It's so pretty! And it has some glow in the dark patterns. Different, but cool. It's pretty good quality too. I was most concerned about the material being easily stain-able.. like from jeans or something, but so far it seems to be fine.
Floral case here
My order took exactly 2 weeks to arrive. Not bad for free shipping :) I am very happy with my experience with BPS so far.

Next are some cds I ordered from YesAsia

 From top left, clockwise: C-Clown Young Love, Infinite Destiny, Beast How to Love Hard to Love, B.A.P. One Shot, C-Clown Not Alone.
I also got the posters for the new Beast album and Infinite album.



And since I bought 5 albums, they also gave me this free magazine. Coolies!

It took this YesAsia order a little more than 3 weeks to arrive. Probably because I preordered the Beast and Infinite albums, so that delayed it a little bit. Overall pretty happy with my YesAsia experience also ^^
I'm definitely going to be purchasing more from these two sites :D
I placed an order on YesStyle too... but that's a different story :/ I'll post when those items finally arrive.
Alrighty that's it for this post!
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment