Friday, August 31, 2012

Toothpaste Nails! + Special Guest!!

Weeee! I did these toothpaste nails a while ago... so they're not in the best condition... (you can already see some of the nail that grew out.. xD)
I kept pushing back photographing them cuz I wanted to do so in the sunlight.. and everytime I would remember, the sun would already be set... But finally! Here we go c:


I didn't really notice they look like toothpaste.. until my older bro said so xD I thought that was such a funny name, even though he meant for it to be offensive (psh...) So that's the name of these!! Hehe.. Of course you could always replace the turquoise/mint  colour scheme for other others.. I was actually inspired by a picture I found online, and in that picture, they used pink colours instead. I just happened to be feeling turquoise-y that day.
Btw.. You have NO IDEA how long it took for me to take that picture^ I tried soooo many times to get the focus right.. but that's the best I could do... It's still not perfect.. or the exact way I would want it to be... (and the original picture was totally not centred...) but I really couldn't get it better than that u__u" So frustrating.. I wonder how I did it so easily for my rose nails the other time... Anyway, with the help of some cropping in PS, it is now presentable :p


Here's just another view...

And here's the polishes I used~ From the first coat to the last..

Essie Fill the Gap, Essie Turquoise and Caicos, Revlon Minted, Sally Hansen White On & Seche Vite Top Coat

*Drumroll* And here's my special guest!! xD His name's Allie.. or Ali if you like haha. He's modelling the hat I bought yesterday at Aritzia xD

Ivory & Black Fedora - $19.99 (sale), Aritzia
Anyway that's all for now! Bye bye! Say bye to Ali too :p
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment