Monday, September 10, 2012

Society

Omgawd I haven't posted in a while... School's started.. but I only have 2 days of class so it really doesn't really bother me that much lol. Although I do have an 8:30 lec on Tuesdays... Sigh.. Oh well. Gotta get it over with.
Anyway a while ago we went to Society for dinner :D Here's some pics




We all ended up getting pasta... xD The lighting was pretty damn bad in there.. So I had to use my bright ass flash. The pictures didn't end up being half bad, though.. At least not half as bad as I expected.
The drink I had was soooo goood~ It was under the "bubbles" section of the drink menu... Something pear flavoured, but there was apple juice in it, lol. Oh well.. I think it was the best alcoholic drink I've ever had at a restaurant.. Maybe I'm just not that big on it.. Or I haven't tried enough.. Lol. I didn't take a picture of it cuz it looked like nothing special though heh. My bad(?)
It was an alright experience.. Next time I wanna try that cotton candy thing that seems to be super popular there. It was really rowdy cuz I think some people were having their birthday party there.. and they were literally all over the bar... Oh well.. Not my business. u_u"

There's another shopping post coming up real soon! Stayed tuned ^^

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment