Saturday, August 4, 2012

Recent Purchases ~ Accessories/Clothes/Kpop!

Here's some accessories that I bought recently... I think it was all on Saturday x__x Can't rmb now.. but I had a paper to write for this past Thursday so I didn't really have time to update.. but here it is :D!

All the accessories ^^



Belt Bracelet - $12, Icing & Chain Bracelet - $9.80, Forever 21

 I KNOW! I can't believe I actually paid 12 bucks for that bracelet... but I've been wanting a belt-wrap type bracelet for a while... and it's so cute with the star details ;o; I just had to~ And the F21 bracelet.. I saw it and I was automatically like.. I HAVE TO HAVE THAT.. So now, here it is.. in my drawer.. waiting to be worn xD

Black & White Dainty bracelets - $6/each, Spring/Call it Spring
 They were the last ones on the rack... ;o; They're so dainty and cute! I love the little feather hanging off of it >.< There were pale pastel pink ones and mint green ones too... but I thought the b&w ones would be easier to match with stuff :p I usually don't like these kind of lobster-claw closure bracelets.. but these were too cute to pass up! Plus it's really not that bad putting it on ~___~ Guess I got over that...

Heart Ring & Pearl Bracelets w/ Bow Detail - $1.50/each, Forever 21
Can't believe these were only $1.50 each! Had to pick buy them >.< Such a good deal >.<

Also went to Lougheed again on Thursday after my last class for the semester :D
Picked up this Vero Moda top.. Wow I've really been loving this brand lately x___x Anyway I love how it ties in the front.. The lace makes it look a bit formal, but the tie makes it casual :D Love it! Can't wait to wear it :)
Vero Moda Navy Lace & Front-Tie Top - $33.99 w/ additional 30% discount, $23.79, The Bay
Close-up of the lace detailing... LOVE IT!

Aside from fashion stuff.. I also picked up...
BEAST! Wewt :D Their new album Midnight Sun. I love the mask on the front.. it's so purty and ~mysterious~ looking xD I got KiKwang's card thingy.. I want DooJoon :c Wonder if I'll ever be able to find someone to trade with me... haha oh well I don't really mind :p

I had to place a special order for this.. .but sooo worth it!

Infinite's Showcase (The Mission) DVD! :DDD I kinda wish I ordered this earlier cuz it's supposed to come with a poster.. but they ran out :c
Sigh~ Oh well, I saved a bit of money, I guess.
Btw, this dvd set was $50, and Beast's cd was... $21 I believe :)

Alrighty! That's all for now u__u~~ Til next time! c:

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment