Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Recent Purchases ~ Accessories/Polishes/Clothes + Flower Photography

Woo I've been so lazy ever since the semester ended... Never wanted to do anything u__u *cough... Alright here's some of the stuff I bought recently :D

4 Leaf Clover Bracelets - $4.80, Forever 21
 I love theseeee they're so damn cute :D They look really cute when I wear them together too.
Originally I only bought the vintage gold one cuz I couldn't decide... and I didn't want to get both.. But I went again a while after and got the silver one too.. It's only 4.80 so whatever haha c:

Pink&Gold Studded Bangle/bracelet - $7.80, Forever 21
 Ugh I looove this! Love the cute little studs that aren't too bam-in-your-face.... And I LOVE THE PINK!! :D There was a light blue one too but I decided not to get that one.. I liked the pink one more :p Can't wait to wear this >.<

Material Girl Boho Necklace - $3.99, The Bay
 I saw this and I couldn't resist buying it.. The original price was $20!! That's freaking crazy! But then when I got home I noticed the feather was kinda broken... but oh well, it was on sale for 3.99! Can't complain!

Sinful Colors' I Miss You & Nail Junkie - $3.99 each, London Drugs
 These have been on sale for a while at London Drugs... Not sure if they still are. I thought these two polishes would be really pretty for a gradient nail... But I've been too lazy to do my nails for a while now.. haha... Well I wanted to let them rest.. but then they started breaking.. so my nails aren't really long enough to be painted right now.. u__u.. Whatever.. saves me time lol

Black Lacey Top - $7, H&M
 I'm so glad I decided not to get this when I wanted it a few weeks ago... cuz it's on sale now! Only 7 bucks! SUUUPER HAPPY :D I love the lace details on this shirt :3 And the cute little pocket ^^

Here's a close up... c:

Black Skirt w/ Leather Detailing - $10, H&M
I saw this skirt a few times at H&M...  but I don't really need something like this since I have a black skirt that's pretty similar from Zara.. but I tried it on cuz it was only $10 compared to the original $34.95 price... And it looked good so I figured might as well... I love the leather details on the waist band... and it has pockets :DDD I love me some pockets! And it has two tiers.. kinda so I love that too c:


Here are just some random photographs I took in my front yard cuz I was bored... My brother was watering the plants and I was keeping him company xD

 This is heavily, heavily edited... lol. It took quite a lot to make just those flowers stand out... -_- Oh well, I quite like how it turned out though c:

 Just another flower~

 These are super pretty for photographing.. too bad I didn't take pictures of them earlier in the summer when they were in full bloom :/

Here's just a set of yellow flowers.. I have no idea what any of these are called lol.

Alrighty~ Phew I'm done :D See you next time!

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment