Sunday, August 26, 2012

Recently... Accessories/Clothes/K-Pop!

Hello again! It's been a while since I've posted... I wanted to wait til I did a bit more shopping over a bit more time to post xD
I went to Metro to sell a textbook and go grocery shopping with my mom and lil bro yesterday, so I didn't really get to walk around the mall.. But my little bro and I also went to RC and night market (the new one) after, so I did quite a bit of shopping yesterday~

Braided Bracelets - $10 for 4, Richmond Night Market (New one)
 Here's what they look like on!

 I really like the right most one.. maybe cuz it looks the most delicate and subtle? Haha.. Oh well I saw these and I thought they were cool.. but I had to get 4 cuz they were 4/$10 so I picked these out. I gave the second from the right to my older bro cuz I offered him any of the 3 on the left.. And he picked that one. I think these can be unisex so I gave it to him. Plus I really don't think I'm gonna wear all 4 of them enough... So oh well :p They do look quite cool, though. I think they'll transfer well into the fall too, even though they do look a bit summery.


Aside from the NM bracelets, I also got some stuff from F21.

Top - Feather Friendship Bracelets, $5.80 each, Bottom - Chain Bracelets, $4.80 ~All Forever21
 I got the feather ones and the chain ones on different occasions :p I think the got the feather ones last Thursday? Not sure.. but that was my first time driving to Metrotown alone!! I was so excited xD I didn't hit anything, so that was fine. I saw/passed by an accident on Imperial & Willingdon when I was going home though.. I thought it might've been a bad omen.. but nothing happened so I was fine xD

Anyway, here's what they look like on.


I don't LOVE the feather ones, but I think they go well with some other stuff I have. The chain bracelets are really pretty though, they look really delicate and subtle.. Right up my alley ^_^

Alrighty.. Next up is clothes!! 

Moon Beige & Navy Skirt - $12.49, The Bay
 I looked at this skirt quite a few times.. but I never decided to try it on cuz I thought "when would I ever wear this...?" That stopped me from buying it xD But the price tag said $24.99 and there was a sign that said "ADDITIONAL 50% OFF" Soooo for only around 13 bucks.. I got it! That's like.. F21 price man. @___@ Plus it looks really nice on... I thought might as well. I better wear this though, or else it'll be a waste of money :x

Propaganda Floral Skirt - $27.50, Plenty
I bought this last... No... last-last Thursday.. When I passed my road test :DDD I went downtown with Susan and got this from the Plenty downtown... It's such a cute pattern... I will wear it during the fall.. Hopefully I don't get too lazy to xDD

Creative Concepts Long Sleeve Dress - $23.60, Plenty
I bought this dress yesterday too ^^ The Plenty at RC is going through a renovation, so they're having a renovation sale at a temporary location inside the mall. I went with my lil bro and he said it looked nice when I tried it on... And I liked it too ;o; Don't really have anything like it.. So I got it! Plus... It's even cheaper than the previous skirt.. omg o-o" So worth it LOL I love how it looks on.. But the waistband is a little low for my taste. It makes the top part more baggy, which is okay, I guess. It still looks cute on. I can't wait to wear this when it gets a bit chillier xD Maybe.. late summer/early fall? Super appropriate for fall ^^ It has little bows on the pattern so it's really cute :D


Phewwww we're already at the end of the post! I also got this BAP CD the other day I drove to Metro :D Now I have all 3 of their albums up to date! Wewt! I don't like No Mercy much, but the rest of the songs on the album are cool, so I figured it's worth it to purchase :p I also ordered a Korean magazine.. but I'm too lazy to take a picture of that loool.
Alrighty that's all for now! Bye bye~

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment