Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nails ~ Turquoise Gradient

Sooo yesterday I was looking through my polishes.. and I realized I have a lot of this kind of colour:

Revlon Minted, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Turquoise & Caicos, Essie Where's My Chauffeur, Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint, China Glaze For Audrey, Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion, Sally Hansen Insta-dri Mint Sprint

Minty-torquoise-y colour? I actually really like this kind of colour, but I haven't worn it in so long cuz I know how badly it stains my nails.
Still, I decided to do a fun gradient with these and here's how it turned out!


I quite like it xD Although there's not a huge difference between my index, middle and ring fingers, I still think it looks good.

So here's what I used: I started off with this Sally Hansen Maximum Growth base coat because I've had it for a whole and it's like half gone. I thought I'd just use it again. Then I decided to paint some of this nude colour as a base first, so hopefully the turquoise doesn't stain my nails too badly (Wet n Wild megalast in 2% milk) and I topped my nails off with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat.


Here are the different shades of turquoise I used:


Essie Mint Candy Apple, Wet n Wild I Need a Refresh-Mint, China Glaze For Audrey, Essie Where's My Chauffeur and Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion.

I wonder if I have this many shades of other colours in my polish collection? Maybe I'll do the same thing with a different colour next time :P It was fun and I think it turned out quite nicely.
What do you think?

~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment