Saturday, June 7, 2014

New K-Pop Purchases + First Time MWave Shop Purchase & Short Review

Hiya! It's been a while but I was waiting for some orders to come in so I could just put all this into one post.

Soooo YES! My favorite group, Infinite, finally made a comeback! So of course I jumped on that new album :P


Here's the different parts of the album. I got Sungjong's photocard ._." He's my least favorite member, which sucks, but I hope I can trade it for either Sunggyu or Woohyun :)
The packaging of their Season 2 is similar to their first full length album, Over the Top, so I thought I would take this comparison shot while I was at it. I really love the plastic sleeve that covers the album. The Season 2's plastic sleeve especially has such a beautiful design! I love the reworked logo on it.

Next up I also got BTS' Skool Luv Affair Special Addition (I think they misspelled 'edition', lol but whatever).


It comes with one CD and two DVDs
And also a really thick photobook and a photocard. I got Jimin! I don't love BTS THAT much so I'm not really sure I decided so hastily that I wanted this expensive ass album lol ._. I think Jin's my favorite member, but a lot of the other members are also really cute so I don't think I have a super CLEAR favorite seeing as I don't mind that I got Jimin's photocard either :P

Next up are these babies that just arrived earlier today (well.. technically yesterday since it's past 12 lol)

This is the Infinite IDEA Photobook. I've been lusting over this for a while but I finally decided to get it since I found an awesome deal for it on MWave Shop.


It comes with a DVD, 8 postcards, one random poster (this is printed on transparent/translucent paper, so the poster comes out translucent), and a HUGE photobook.

Here are the 8 different post cards/photocards. I love when merchandise comes with photocards of ALL the members so you don't have to play with luck and/or trade =_=

Also from MWave Shop, I got another copy of Season 2. I got Dongwoo's photocard so now I have one Sungjong and one Dongwoo. Hopefully I can get Gyu! I really want Gyu and Woohyun >_<
I'm going to sell the extra album somehow (without the photocard, though).


Infinite Season 2 available here.
BTS Skool Luv Affair Special Addition available here.
Infinite IDEA Photobook available here.


Experience with MWave Shop
I'm totally going to purchase again from MWave shop. My experience was really good. The prices are SUPER awesome compared to all the other website for Kpop merch like YesAsia, Kpopmart, KpopTown or even ordering from KR, which is my local Kpop store.
On the site, it says shipping to Canada takes 7-10 days (shipping's free when you buy $25USD or more worth of merch btw, which is an AWESOME deal), but it actually took a little more than 2 weeks for my order to arrive.

Also, a small complain that I have is that you get an email right after you place your order, and in that email, it says that they will send you another email to inform you when your order's been shipped but I didn't receive that second email so I wasn't exactly sure if my order was actually shipped or not yet. It was confusing for a first time buyer, but my package arrived with no problems, so I'm glad.
Anyhow my experience was a positive one so I will definitely order from them again.

~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment