Sunday, June 8, 2014

Infinite I.D.E.A. Photobook+DVD Overview

So as you can tell from a previous post, I finally decided to get this particular piece of Infinite merchandise not too long ago, and it arrived just a few days ago too, so this is going to be a brief overview/preview of Infinite's I.D.E.A. Photobook + DVD.

Front
Overview of the included items: a making-DVD, a set of 8 photocards, one random mini poster and a 234-page photobook
Photocards - 1 group, 1 for each member
Here are some random pictures I took of the photos inside. It's a realllllly gorgeous photobook - a must have for all Inspirits!
Btw there are a lot of Sunggyu pics and Woohyun pics since they're my favorites :P

One of my favorite pages, they all just look so happy! :)
oh Gyu he looks so cool! :P
Namu the stunner~
Absolutely adore these more candid shots~
Some behind-the-scenes type photos
Woohyun's personal message page

That's all~ See you next time :)
~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment