Saturday, July 6, 2013

K-Drama - Monstar Update

Damn this drama! I am so hooked xD I might not be like the best drama ever or anything, but I'm a huge sucker for high school dramas. Plus, I really appreciate the emphasis on music and the creative contributions to the music pieces inserted into the drama.

I just finished ep 8 earlier tonight and I can't believe I have to wait another week for the next episode... -sigh-! Gyu Dong ;~; sigh. Ugh, sigh. His character/situation reminds me of some scenes from School 2013. Damn that was a good drama. I should do a post about my favorite 2013 dramas so far... Soon ^^

Anyway, here are some of my favorite music scenes from the drama (continuing from my last post on Monstar...)

Love this cover of Trouble Maker! I love seeing dance songs like this broken down into basic parts and reproduced in a more fundamental manner (as in only the most basic sounds are used to reproduce the song).

Such a cute cover of the "original" song played on the CD in the drama/sung by Se Yi. Junhyung's voice is cute xD I like how this cover shows that he can sing!

Adorable display of the sort-of bromance between these two, haha. But seriously, stuff like this really makes me wish I learned how to play piano when I was a little kid :(!

Kang Ha Neul can really sing. Plus he's good looking haha. I really like his cover of Hyorin's (Sistar) song, "I Choose to Love You". The original is fantastic too; Hyorin's one of my favorite females in K-pop :)

This drama has really made me of a fan of Dahee (Glam) who plays Kim Nana in the drama. She has really pretty voice and she's cute! Kim Ha Neul and her sing this lovely duet, "Human Love".

Finally~ Colorbar's performance :) Dahee<3!! Junhyung's part in the middle was super cheesy though. Even though I do like him... I couldn't help but cringe at that part xD

Another pretty cover. I seriously love the organic nature of the covers in this drama. Such a cute scene too :)

Here's a bonus :) This is an OST track from Monstar called "After Time Passes" or "Past Days" by Beast's Yong Junhyung, who stars in Monstar, and several BTOB members. Love the softness of Junhyung's voice in the beginning, and I'm a huge fan of Changseob's voice <3

Okie dokes, that's all for now :) Bye~
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment