Sunday, July 21, 2013

Recent Purchases ~ Clothes + Polishes

Damn... I dunno if it's because it's summer and I hate the fact that I have to be in school.. but I seem to relax through retail therapy a lot in the hotter months @__@
Haha, anyway, here are some of the things I've purchased during the past little while.

Here's some stuff I got from The Bay ^^

Dex mint green tank w/ lace detailing - $29 w/ 40% off = $17.40, The Bay
Dex peach tank top, $34 w/ 40% off = $20.40, The Bay
Dex pink chiffon blouse, $39 w/ 40% off = $23.40, The Bay
Ugh this is super pretty! I couldn't resist getting it >.< It's also available in a lighter pink colour, but I prefer this one :) The Bay was having a 40% off clearance of a lot of the stuff.. so of course I had to get some stuff.

Also bought some stuff from other stores.. they're all having their summer sales right now.. I'm definitely terrible at resisting sales.. haha

H&M white chiffon blouse, $15, H&M

I also went to Plenty recently.. they decreased their prices even more! 50% off most stuff now.. so I picked up some stuff xD I'll definitely go back soon to check on some stuff that caught my eye, but I didn't feel like spending the money for it lol.

Ribbonluxe Riley scoopneck top in 'Sienna', $16, Plenty
 I picked up the same top in black too:
Ribbonluxe Riley scoopneck top in Black, $16, Plenty

Now for polishes!!
Sally Hansen Perfect Pear-ing, Crushed, Strobe Light & Disco Ball (sorry I forgot how much they were! something around 2.50 ><), Superstore
 I went a lil crazy at Walmart too... lol T.T
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint + Snappy Sorbet (2/$7), Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, Mellow Yellow, Golden-I & In the Spotlight ($2.27 each), Walmart
 And I also picked up this essie polish yesterday at Superstore :P I wanted to get it last time, but it was limit 4.. they had a sale on their essie's again >.<
Essie The Girls Are Out, $7.97, Superstore
 Okay -phew- that's it for now! I think I'm gonna have another post up real soon :) Cya!
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment