Sunday, December 16, 2012

Recent Purchases


Yo whaddap! Here's another recent purchases post... not that many things but yeah xD
Picked up some nail stuff at Walmart last Thursday after my final :3 Things like this are just soooo much cheaper at Walmart... .__."

Sally Hansen nail art pen $6.97 and Essie nail set (Eternal Optimist & A Cut Above) $14.00. Both from Walmart
I wanted to get "Set in Stones" but the set it comes in comes with Turquoise& Caicos, which I already have... so I don't wanna pay for that = = I still want Shine of the Times too.. but I can't find it anywhere.. I shoulda just got them last year I'm such a genius lol.. o well whatevs..

I was at Lougheed anyway so I decided to take a look around the H&M there since I always seem to find good stuff at that location haha.. and I found this dress! I eyed it when it first arrived.. but originally it's like friggin $60, which I'm not gonna spend on a dress that I'm not aiming to wear for anything special, so I never tried it on. But I saw it on the sale rack for $30. It's size 14, and I'm usually anywhere between an 8 to 12, but I decided to try it on just for the hell of it.. and it fit! It's kinda those type of dresses that are constricting, so the 14 gave me comfy room to move around in.. SO I JUST PICKED IT UP~~ It totally sucks cuz I still had that coupon for $5 off.. but it expired THE DAY BEFORE I went and got the dress = = UGH How annoying. I wouldn't have gone the day before anyway since I needed the whole day to study... but whateverrrrr.... :/

Oxblood dress w/ embellished Peter Pan collar, $30, H&M
 Oh and lastly, these are the shoes I ordered from Aldo a while ago. I freaking LOVE the colour! It's so bright and in your face hahahaha :D They're not suuuper comfy, but I don't forsee myself wearing them on days when I need to walk a lot, so it doesn't matter haha.

Aldo Khabou in royal blue, $38.49
 Oh yeah and I wanted to add my Christmas nails from last year into this post cuz I haven't done Christmas nails this year haha :p

They kinda look watermelon-y haha but I still love how pretty they are... maybe I'll end up doing it this year too :p

Anyway that's all for now. Bye! ^^
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment