Monday, December 3, 2012

Recent Purchases ~ Online Purchases + Winter Deals

Why hello there ^^
Sigh~ These days I've been going a bit crazy with the shopping u__u" I really gotta calm down with the shopping in the next few months.. = = But knowing myself, and how bored I am all the time, I don't think I'll be able to calm down much = = Anyway, I purchased 2 bags within like a week or so? Both from online.
This first one is from Hautelook ^^ It's by a designer named Joseph Charles. Probably not a super mainstream brand name, since I've never heard of him before, but originally, these bags were like, $400 0__0 Which is crazy... I only paid $89 for it :P Gotta love Hautelook!

Gray Tote Bag w/ adjustable strap, $89, Joseph Charles (Hautelook)
 I only purchased this cuz Cindy wanted a pair of sneaker wedges off Hautelook. They still haven't arrived yet, but at least they're shipped out :p I didn't wanna pay for all that shipping cost for only one item :x

This second bag I ordered off the TownShoes/The Shoe Company website cuz they were having a Cyber Monday deal where everything was 20% off. This was originally $128. I've had my eye on it for a while now >.< Every time I walked into a Town Shoes I'd look for it :p But I'd only ever see this bag at Metrotown o.0 Anyway it's by a brand named L.Credi. I tried looking up their website, but it was all in a foreign language I couldn't understand lol. I'm not sure exactly what language, but I'm pretty sure it was a European language. Regardless, I'm loooving these two bags ^o^

Black Tote bag w/ removable strap, $102,40, The Shoe Company (w/ discount)

Next is this sweater! I've had my eye on this for like.. a month? Nah.. maybe a few weeks now >.<
I was waiting til after the 29th so I could use this coupon I had for $5 off. This sweater is originally $39.95 >.< Glad I got the discount.. I don't think I'd pay full price for it, but it is really adorable and I love it :p I originally saw it at Lougheed, but I found it at Pacific Centre and I just purchased it there :)

Gray Hi-lo Hem Sweater, $34.95, H&M (w/ discount)

Ohhh and I also got this realllly pretty collar necklace from H&M. I only purchased it cuz I saw it was on sale.. No way I'd pay 30 bucks for it LOL
I don't really know how I'm gonna wear this though.. I just bought it cuz it's so cute ;o; Hmmmmmm.... I'll figure it out later .__."
Pearl Collar Necklace, $10, H&M (sale)
 I saw these awesome sparkly shoes at Aldo a few months ago.. and I really liked them.. but I wasn't about to pay $70 for them haha... They were on sale, so I got them :P

Black loafers w/ rhinestones, Rembold, $45,49, Aldo
Black loafers w/ rhinestones, Rembold, $45,49, Aldo
 I've already worn them twice.. and I have to say, they're definitely not the most comfiest shoes.. but I still have to break them in >.< They were hurting the widest part of my feet on the sides as well as my heel.. but nothing a few bandaids can't fix... lol.... Well for the most part, I just really have to break them in and make them comfy = = It's not perfect time of the year for shoes like this.. hahaha.. I still really want a pair of ankle booties or.. like mid-calf booties? Something along those lines.. -sigh- But I'm trying to cut back on spending = = It's so hardddd~~
Speaking of which.. lol... I also ordered a pair of royal blue studded loafers from Aldo.. I wanted to get them, but they didn't have my size.. so I was forced to order them :/ Meh, they won't take long to come in anyway. I'll take pics of them when I get them haha.

And here's my last purchases.. My Kpop purchases ^^
I got Kim Sunggyu (Infinite's leader :D)'s solo album, "Another Me" and B1A4's "In the Wind"
That's all for now! Until next time~~
~♔Josephine ♥

Edit: OH SNAP! I forgot I had this picture from my phone ^^ I forgot, I also got Dalmatian's State of Emergency, B.A.P's Stop It and BTOB's Born to Beat :D Cindy got her mom to pick those 3 up for me while she was in Korea ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great shopping! :) I have a question whether these shoes from aldo this is your standard size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia! Thanks for reading my blog :)
      These shoes from Aldo are a size 39, US size 8.5, UK size 6.
      I almost always take an 8.5 or a 9 for shoes, so around size 39-40.
      Not sure if this answered your question, since I'm not 100% sure I understood your question :p Hope I answered it!

      Delete