Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just a few purchases~

Ah yeah.. I haven't been shopping A LOT these days.. unlike my crazy summer shopping.. hahaha.. but I did pick up a few things recently and just wanted to share c:
I picked up all these polishes from Walmart.. a week ago? Maybe even more than a week ago.. x__x
My nails are naked and gross right now.. so I don't really feel like painting them.. but that doesn't stop me from buying polish! Lol especially when it's cheap.. which it always is at Walmart... Darn you Walmart... you make me crazy T.T

Anyway~ Here are the colours I got
Wet n Wild megalast in 2% Milk, Haze of Love, Under Your Spell & Disturbia ($2.97/each)-- Revlon Colorstay in Stormy Night (I can't rmb the price and I threw away the receipt.. but it was around $5)

Besides the nude... all the colours are pretty fall appropriate, right? xD I love Under Your Spell.. I haven't worn any of these yet.. but I'm really excited to try the darker colours.. I don't have colours like these and when I'm feeling not as lazy.. I'll definitely try some of these out :p

 The second and last thing (..lol) that I got is this top! It's so cute right?! I got it for like $20 on Thursday cuz it was on sale :D I freaking love the Bay.. hahaha ^^ It is sheer, so I'll have to wear a tank under.. (which btw I bought like 3 tanks from H&M on Thursday.. but they're not interesting so I didn't take pics of them lol)

Vero Moda Navy Blue Sheer Blouse - $19.59, The Bay

I love the cute beading detail on the collar ^^ Suuuper cute! I think this is my first chiffon-y sheer top... But seriously, I have GOT to stop buying navy blue clothes... particularly tops.. I HAVE SO MANY... but I can't help it... for some reason I just seem to bump into them.. and they just happen to be on sale... so I just buy it ;o; SIGH~

OOOH and here's one more thing I want to share ^^


It's my candle collection!!! Man.. I've only started buying candles like.. two months ago? But I've already got this many... It's an addiction alright... But the coupons they give you at Bath and Body Works SERIOUSLY gets you going back there soooo often... I know I'm gonna be back there to buy more soon.. cuz they have their 2/$25 sale going on for the 3-wick candles.. PLUS I have coupons that give me $10 off when I purchase $30 or more worth of stuff.. so it's sooooo worth it xD

Well, that's all c: I have a pretty packed weekend (for my standards...>.>) coming up ahead.. maybe I'll be able to pick up more stuff when we go downtown tomorrow haha c:
Bye~

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment