Friday, November 23, 2012

Recent Purchases ~ Sweater Season!!

Hayhayyyy~ So here's a few items I've purchased during the last little while ^o^
I love winter clothes.. they're just so comfy and cozy.. I actually don't mind the colder months :3

Lalalallaaa these two sweaters I bought a while ago. I've already worn both a TON just cuz they're soooo damn comfy and easy.. not to mention they look good hahahhahaa... In Cindy's words.. I actually look like I try LOL It's not hard Cindy! Sweaters are your good friends c;

Anyway I got these both at The Bay for 30% off!! SOOO AWESOME~ They're originally $39.

Dex deep purple/eggplant hi-lo sweater, $27.30, The Bay
Dex forest green hi-lo sweater, $27.30, The Bay
I also bought 2 more pairs of Jessica Simpson jeggings from The Bay (THEY WERE 40% OFF, original price $59, OMG I AM SO LUCKY IT WAS A ONE DAY DEAL TOO ;o;o;o;o;) But they're just black... too boring lol so I didn't take pictures of them :P

Next up is H&M. I just picked up these bracelets cuz they're so cute :D And on sale for only $2 a piece ;)

Various claw clip bracelets, $2/each, H&M
ONTO today's purchases... ^o^
It's "Black Friday" and even though I live in Canada, lotsa stores here had/are having sales too.. They're trying to keep people from hopping the border to participate in (and dump money into) America's Black Friday sales... dunno if it's actually doing anything loool but it's not like I would ever hop the boarder for Black Friday anyway.. so w/e... Just another day of shopping for me ahaha.

It turned out to be such an eventful day ^o^ First I was just gonna go to Langara to meet up with a person to sell them my textbook, but then Cindy ended up asking me to go to Richmond Centre with her in the morning.. so we met up at around 10:30 and went to RC. Walked around... and it was a lot emptier than I expected it to be o.0 I thought people might go crazy like on Boxing Day lol but no, it was just quiet. The sales going on weren't that good.. but I did manage to pick up this cute Christmas sweater from Forever21. I tend to try to avoid buying clothes from Forever21.. I guess dresses are an exception cuz I don't wear them often anyway... but yeah. All sweaters were 30% off and I just like this cute sweater so much so I bought it c: (original price $29.80 :D)
I looove Christmas sweaters.. I have 3 now lol but December's only so long :c I guess my H&M sweater w/ snowflakes can be worn for a few more months, but Christmas sweaters like this can only be worn during a certain time lol, which for me is ONLY in December, so I really don't get a lot of use out of them T_T BUT I DON'T CARE~~ I JUST LOVE THEM TOO MUCH T_T I will wear this one this year. I promise XDDD

Gray sweater w/ burgundy details, $20.86, Forever 21
 Here's my sweater collection so far LOL.
Left bottom 2 are from last year, and same for the top 2 and bottom one on the right.
I have a few more.. but these are the only ones I actually WEAR. I hope I'm not going too crazy with them.. Sweaters are just the COMFIEST thing EVARRR I srsly don't want to wear anything else during the fall/winter LOL :D


PHEW. You've made it to the bottom of my post :D Here's my last purchases for this post. Three candles! I LOOOOOVE how the peppermint mocha one smells. Freaking scrumptious LOL I haven't even burned it yet but I know it's gonna make the room smell SAOOOOO good :D
Anyway Bath & Bodyworks was having a 2/$22 for the 3-wick candles.. so ofc me and Cindy had to take advantage of that xD She only bought one though, but we used a coupon that gave us $10 off :D Wewtz~

Bath & Bodyworks 3-wick candles, 2/$22
OH SNAP. And and and here are my most recent Kpop purchases XD





~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment