Friday, November 23, 2012

Nails ~ Metallic Pink & Sparkles

Wuddup wuddup!!! Hahahha... I've taken a break from nail polish for a while.. I was too lazy and I just wanted to give my nails a break >.< But once I decided to do this mani, I realized how much I missed nail polish DD: I really like how my nails look when they're painted LOL even when my nails are a bit shorter ^o^ ...or maybe I just hate how nasty my bare nails look = = Ugh. So disgusting.
ANYWAY
Ummm what else what elseee~
Oh. Ummmm well as usual.. it's been a while since I've done this mani.. It's been a good 5ish days? Almost a week I believe.. And I was just too lazy to take pictures of it during the first few days when my nails hadn't grown out so much yet LOL Sorry.. Well at least I did it :x!!
Ohoh and also, sorry for the crooked/semi-unfocused picture.. I usually take pictures of them myself, but it's just too hard and time consuming to set up the whole thing to photograph both my hands.. and for this mani I wanted to show both hands.. So I got my lil bro to photograph em for me. It took him SOOO many times to get it focused... (it's focused enough, k -_-) I have no idea why! I mean he already knows how to use my camera :c Sigh. Oh well. I can't complain since I'm asking him to do a favor for me lol.

I'm actually pretty in love with this mani... I LOVE how the sparkly polish looks against the dark red one.. and I was just experimenting but it turned out to be such a perfect match.
I can't seem to capture just how nice it looks on camera though.. I blame the lighting in my room. It washes everything out :/ I had to PS these pics to sorta give the picture some REAL colour. But I do think the base colour (Revlon Colorstay in Enrapture) is a lot darker than in this picture though... Keep in mind the picture was taken with indoor lighting+flash + I PS'd it so the colour would show up better.

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth, Revlon Colorstay Brilliant Strength in Enrapture, Wet n Wild Megalast in Under My Spell, Revlon in Sparkling, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (aaaaand these little nail deco sparkles that I loooove)
Oh~ I took a picture with my phone and Instagram'd it during the.. second day? I think... :p
So here's another look at them :p They're a lot fresher in this pic loool
Pretty sure this one's taken w/ natural lighting..

If you're interested, my Instagram is josephinesoo (I know, so surprising+creative right? xD) Check it out/follow me if you want. Thanks!

Anyway that's all for now :D Upcoming is another recent purchases post... ^^

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment