Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Purchases!!

Woo >.< It's been a while again~~ I haven't been doing a lot of shopping these days... so I don't really feel the need to post frequently :p

First up.. is my watch!!! I got it over a week ago.. and I am in looooove! Such an awesome watch to get for my first one ever c':
I got it off amazon for around $160... Pretty good considering the in-store price is like $220... $60 difference.. o_o

Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch in Silver -  ~$160 (Sorry I can't remember the exact price >.<), Amazon.com


Here's the box ^^ Watch boxes are so pretty ^^

I also got this leather jacket at the Bay... My mom bought a bunch of stuff and also applied for a new  Bay credit card... so I got another 10% off this jacket c: I believe it was originally $150 or something like that, but I got it for $100, and on top of that, 10% discount = $90ish c:
Still haven't had a chance to wear it.. but I'm really excited to :c

Lord and Taylor Faux Leather Jacket - $99.99, The Bay

 I got these jeggings yesterday! I've been contemplating them for a while.. but since they only had my size in ONE pair, which is this one, I decided just to get 'em.
They're super comfy and since I'm pretty sure I can't fit skinny jeans, this is a good alternative haha c: I love the dark blue wash also~
The tag says $59, but when I got rung up, they came out as $49.99! There's actually a discount on them :D So awesome!!
Jessica Simpson Kiss Me Jeggings - $49.99, The Bay

A few days ago, I went downtown with Susan and Cindy.. and bought these cute bracelets ^^ They were only $2 each!!! I love belt bracelets.. I just think they look so darn cute ^^

Belt Bracelets - $1.99/each , Mimosa
 I also got a phone case for my new iPhone5 that day... but I didn't take pics of it cuz I don't feel like it.. lol... anyway! The last item is this top coat!
I totally went to Lougheed's Walmart to look for it first.. but it was sold out = = Only around $7 at Walmart.. but I ended up going downstairs of the mall to the London Drugs and I bought it there... and I forgot the exact price.. + I threw away the receipt.. but I know I ended up paying more than $8.50 for it.. with tax... I could buy a bottle of Seche Vite from an fb stop for $8-8.5... Sigh.. Oh well, at least I'm giving business to a Canadian drug store :P


 Alrighty! That's all for now. Cya next time c:
  ~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment