Sunday, February 23, 2014

Recent Purchases ~ Coat + K-pop Update

Hello! I'm back ^_^
I received some CDs I ordered from YesAsia and I picked up this wool coat from TopShop!

I was just roaming around downtown after I had class on Friday, and I found this gorgeous steal of a coat. It was originally $160, but on clearance for $48!! :O WHAT A STEAL~ Plus with a student ID, I got another 10% off which is freaking awesome. I ended up getting this coat for $43.20.... although with tax in BC, the total basically came up to the price without the 10% discount but whatever. A discount is a discount :)

TopShop dark green wool coat w/ furry white lining, $48, TopShop @ Pacific Centre's The Bay
Yep, that's really the only piece of clothing I've purchased in this little while. Good for me, lol. I think avoiding malls is a good choice for me :P

Besides the coat, I also received an order of CDs from YesAsia.
This time I picked up these three CDs :) B1A4's Who Am I, B.A.P's Badman (I know I'm pretty late with this >_<) and VIXX's Super Hero. Slowly, I'm building my VIXX collection... slowly ><


B1A4's Who Am I has some ah-mazing  packaging. Like seriously. I know it looks like a magazine, but I really didn't expect much. But when I got it and flipped through he actual physical book, the whole thing is designed to look like magazine pages!


Here are some shots of the inside :P I'm not showing you everything, so if you want to see more, go buy it! ^_^

B1A4's Who Am I available here.
B.A.P's Badman available here.
VIXX's Super Hero available here.

I actually stumbled upon another website that has even better prices than YesAsia - and shipping is free on orders $25 and over! I think I'm gonna start ordering from there. It's called MWave Shop. I'm guessing it's affiliated or a part of MNet? Yeah, anyway, the prices are really good so I'll definitely be on the lookout for some stuff on that site.
If you're interested in the B1A4 album, I recommend that you check out MWave Shop first, since I saw it on there for $19.99 as opposed to YesAsia's $22.99 T___T"
The only thing is that I think this site only has a one-time stock, so if they're sold out of their original stock, they won't restock and they won't have anymore :s at least that's what it looks like. I dunno, I'll have to familiarize myself with the website some more.

Other than these recent purchases, I also wanna talk about some new songs I've been enjoying ^_^
I said in my last post that I was feeling sorta bored with my music, so I went searching for some more new music to add to my playlist. Here's some of the songs I've really been enjoying :)

1. BTOB - 뛰뛰빵빵 (Beep Beep)


Yay! If you didn't know, I'm also a pretty big fan of BTOB :) Although I wasn't too thrilled with their last comeback (Kpop fans, see what I did there? :P lol), I'm really enjoying their most recent comeback with Beep Beep! I'm glad Cube has realized that BTOB's style should head towards the fun, bright and playful direction, instead of trying to have them become a second Beast, or completely under-do other bands in concepts that are trending (cough.. by this, I mean trying to sorta creepy concept, even though VIXX has completely owned that :/) I'm really enjoying the rest of this album too, and I already ordered a physical copy so I'll share when it arrives :)

2. BTS (방탄소년단) - Boy In Luv (상남자)


I didn't really like this song the first time I watched the mv. Probably because I simultaneously read the childish and goofy lyrics.. and there is some completely unnecessary violence against the girl in this mv. :/ However, I decided to watch some of their live performances and found myself liking the song a lot. It's really freaking catchy @_@" A while ago, I said I would be keeping an eye on this group, even though I didn't really like their previous releases. I do really enjoy this one, though. :) Congrats BTS for making it onto my playlist! xD

3. 노지훈  - 너를 노래해 (A Song For You)


This a really simple song, but it's really enjoyable. Plus I heard he personally worked on the lyrics/composition(?) for this song, so good for him! Nice song... oh, and he's really attractive :P

4.Thunder/천둥 from MBLAQ - 없어


Another really simple and nice song. Self-composed by Thunder! Good for him ^__^ Really catchy and I found myself singing along to it easily.

5. 소유 of SISTAR & 정기고 - 썸 (Feat. Lil Boi of Geeks)


This is such a pretty song, and it puts you in a good mood ^_^ I've always like Soyou's voice, and it sounds really good with Junggigo's. The mv is cute too~ Baro is adorable :P

6.  Dal Shabet - B.B.B. (Big Baby Baby)


Yeah... I don't really talk about girl groups a lot xD Mostly because I usually like male singers better :x But this song is so catchy! I especially love the background music. It's funky and I dunno.. I just like it! xD

7. Nine Muses - Glue


DANG this song is catchy! Really upbeat and fun :P Great addition to my playlist.

Wow alrighty, it's been a long post xD
Bye!
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment