Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nails ~ Dusty Plum + Metallic Leopard

Yay! Finally I'm back with another nail post ^__^
It feels like it's been forever since I've done my nails xD

Anyway I felt like going with something a little more subtle since I don't really want to stain my nails really, really bad (although they'll probably still be stained -__-). My nails ended up being really stained from the Christmas manicures - green polish always stains your nails :( Anyhow, I chose this dusty plum colour with a metallic accent finger and a leopard design on my middle fingers with little dots on the rest.



I'm really happy with how these turned out :D! It's my first time trying out the leopard design, and I think it won't be the last time! ^_^

Here's what I used:
Essie Merino Cool, Covergirl Outlast Bronze Beauty and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black

Alrighty~ until next time :)
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment