Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Recent Purchases ~ Aritzia + TNA

Hello!
Just a short post today :)
I picked up two things from Metro today that I thought I'd share.

I got this t-shirt from Aritzia. Just a casual graphic tee. I liked the one with the triangle and the hot pink accent too, but they didn't have my size ><

La Notte graphic tee, $14.99, Aritzia

Secondly... I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!
Yes! This is the glorious chambray I talked about in my last post :)
I went back a week later, and surprise surprise~ they lowered the price! So I decided to pick it up... even though they would probably lower the price again after another week or something.. but whatever. This ended up being half price from the original full price of $95. (I KNOW, freaking 95 for a freaking button up.... I mean I'm not that happy to have paid ~50 for it either.. but 95... like a hundred bucks for a freaking button up... you gotta be kidding me)

TNA dark wash chambray, $47.50, TNA
Although I have to give it to them... these fit really well. Oh btw this is the boyfriend fit.
Sadly... the black cardigan that I bought last week was also discounted... from $39.99 down to $34.99... I should have waited for that one T_T But sigh. What can I do? They're final sale.. and it's only 5 bucks...
Unlike this freaking chambray. The girl working there last week (same girl was there today too but didn't recognize me.. lol) was trying to push so hard for me to buy this chambray for $65. Luckily I waited to get it. I would've felt really pathetic if she actually convinced me to buy it for $65 lol.


Anyway that's all~ I really have to stop shopping, lol. ;~; It's like a disease!
Alrighty, until next time~ bye!

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment