Friday, July 6, 2012

Nails ~ Blue/Purple & Polka Dots

 Just a quick nail update... These were done a few days ago and they've started to chip a little bit so they're not in the best condition :p I know it's nothing complicated or intricate, but I was lazy and I needed something on my nails, haha.

Essie's Fill the Gap, Essie Lapis of Luxury, Revlon Blue Lagoon, random white one I got from the Face Shop a few years ago, there's no English name, just some Korean, Seche Vite top coat, dotting tools.

Lapis of Luxury took 3 coast to be opaque, so it was pretty smooth. It's my first time using it on my own nails since I've applied it to Cindy's nails before. Blue Lagoon doesn't have a very smooth finish.. The glitter ends up looking a bit chunky. Not sure if I got unlucky with the bottle, or it's just like that. The formula was pretty good for a light coloured and glittery polish - it took about 3-4 coats too. It's not horrible, but it looks better after applying a top coat.

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment