Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today's Short Shopping Trip

Went to Metro with my older bro today cuz he wanted to pick up some stuff... I didn't really feel like shopping much, but I did pick up three things~

Pink floral bangles (comes with 3) - Forever21, $11.80 & Pink bangle w/ triangular detailing - Forever 21, $11.80
These are suuuper cute! The floral ones are a lot like the other floral bangles I picked up not too long ago... from F21 also, so I couldn't give these up, they're too cute! And the other peachy pink one just went so well with the floral ones... :p And there was only one left.. so I was like yeah, why not.

Hello Kitty sunglasses! - 2/$20 or $12 each
My brother wanted a pair of sunglasses from one of those random stands in the mall, and he only wanted one pair, so he told me to get something too... I got these cuz I didn't really like anything else there haha c: They're cute, right? Hope I'll wear them lots, haha...

I know, this is a short post :D But that's all for now! Bye~

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment