Friday, July 20, 2012

Recent Purchases ~ Polishes + Shoes!

 Just some stuff I bought recently~ :D

Essie - Tart Deco, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out & White On, Rimmel - English Rose
Can't wait to wear Tart Deco! It looks like such a creamy orangey colour.. sooo cute! I got it at Superstore the other day cuz they had coupons for $2 off their regular $9.99 price... I don't mind maybe 8ish for Essie too much so I just got it~
Aaaaand I've wanted just regular black and white polishes for a while so when I saw these at Walmart.. I figured why not? They're only $2.97 there anyway :x The Rimmel one is also from Walmart.. I think it was $4.97 or something like that.. I threw away the receipt so I can't check xD

Aside from polishes... I also got 2 pairs of sandals today!! So excited ^__^

Aldo Hembre in Ice - $27.99 (sale)
 I love these! They're the ~casual~ ones :D They just look so pretty on ;~; I can't wait to wear them!!

Aldo Hankel in Cognac - $27.99 (sale)
These are the little more dressy ones... It has a 2-ish inch wedge, which makes it realllly comfy :D
Both pairs of sandals were the last sizes at the store! I was sooo lucky! For the Hembres, I got the last pair in the colour and style.. SOOOO LUCKY...

Anyway I'm done for now :p
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment