Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nails ~ Pale Pink & Roses

I just did these last night!!
Revlon Colorstay in Pale Cashmere - I LOVE THIS COLOUR!!
I was watching some cutepolish videos yesterday, and this was one of her tutorials. I saw it here and there a few times and decided to give it a try myself. I am quite pleased with them.. but they took me a while to do :p
Here are some more pictures - only my left hand though cuz that's the nicer one :p Plus it's easier to take pictures of it...
These took a total of 4 coats of Pale Cashmere x__x Light colours like this are almost always difficult... This one was definitely no exception. I got this polish a few days ago at Walmart because they were on sale.. or was it just rolledback or whatever? I'm not too sure, but it was under $5 where as normally, drug stores sell them for like 8 or 9 x_x. I heard the Revlon Colorstay formula is really good, so I've been wanting to try it for a while.. So yay!
Oh yeah~ And here are all the other tools and polishes I used.
Sinful Color - Envy, Essie - e-nuf is enuf, OPI - Italian Love Affair, Revlon Colorstay - Pale Cashmere
 I also used Essie fill the gap! base coat, Seche Vite top coat and dotting tools to create the roses.
After I took these pictures, I applied another few coats of Revlon top coat just to prolong my mani's life :p Til next time!
~Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment