Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nails ~ Orangey Red

Same location but different lighting.
 Polka dots! Wet n Wild Megalast Club Havana and the light orange is nameless. This is either 4 or 5 layers, I lay on polish like there's no tomorrow.. (These pictures were taken about a week after I did them).

These lasted about 2 weeks before they chipped.. Of course, that's cuz I piled on like 4 or 5 layers of top coat (first 2 are always Seche Vite, but it's too expensive to use so much of that, so for the layers on top, I use Revlon's top coat from their regular line). I usually do my nails once every week or so, but I was busy last week so I just left them on for another week.
Wet n Wild's Club Havana & this random one I got from the night market a year ago.
I used Essie's ridge filling base coat cuz that's all I have atm before putting on Club Havana. I really like this colour! I always feel weird now leaving my nails only one colour, so I decided to dab some polka dots on with the light orange. The ring finger is accented with more polka dots. Anyway, a few people said it looks orange, but some said it's red... In the bottle it looks pretty orange, but I would say it looks more red on your nails than in the bottle. It's a really bright, awesome summer colour... (too bad the weather still sucks here). The formula's pretty good, especially since it's such a cheap polish.. I got it at Walmart for like... under $3 I think. All in all, it's a good polish.

~Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment