Sunday, December 28, 2014

{ Nail Art } Christmas Nails 2014!!

Omg, this post is so late :(

I've done Christmas nails for the past couple years since I've started my blog, and this year is no exception :P

Sadly, I didn't find the time to post this before or on Christmas... so Merry belated Christmas everyone XD

Anyway this year, I did some Christmas sweater nails again. :) Enjoy!




the right hand... sorry for the blurry pictures, it's so hard to take photographs of your right hand while holding a DSLR with your left hand.. XD
my left (and non-dominant) hand did a pretty dang good job right?! I'm proud too xP
What I used: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, essie jag-u-are, Sinful Colors San Francisco, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear DIisco Ball, Sally Hansen nail art pen in white
Until next time~
~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment