Monday, December 15, 2014

{ Blog Update } New K-pop/K-drama Blog

Hello hello!!! I'm finally updating this blog.. it's been so long, geez.

Well apologies, but my family moved back in October and things were so hectic.. then things really picked up at school and I was also busy working half the time so I didn't really feel like updating.

Anyway a couple updates here. I've officially created a new blog solely dedicated to my K-pop/K-drama obsession. I will leave all my K-pop/drama related posts on this blog, as an archive kind of, but my new blog is JosieTalksK.blogspot.com

If you're interested, please head on over there and check it out! I'll be trying to update it a lot now that the semester is over and I have a lot more free time :)

Anyway, this blog is now going to be dedicated to my personal life: photography, nail posts.. most of the stuff that was here before minus the K-pop/drama stuff.

Alrighty, that's it! Thanks for reading. :)

As always, see you!

~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment