Sunday, August 31, 2014

Recent Purchases ~ Clothes (Leather Jacket & Aritzia Warehouse Sale 2014)

Woo! Long time no clothes post! Well I went to the annual summer Aritzia warehouse sale again and I also finally picked up a very trendy, biker styled-leather jacket so I thought I'd do a post :D

So here we go!

So I found this leather jacket at Marshall's, but it's not real leather (which I don't mind at all). I forsee myself wearing this a lot soon, when the weather gets a bit chillier. So excited! :D

RD Style Pleather Jacket, $29.99, Marshall's
 -----

So next up is the stuff I got from the Aritzia warehouse sale. I've gone every year for... either 3-4 years in a row now, I can't really remember LOL.. I think 4. But this time around, I felt like there was really not many jackets and it wasn't that great. It might be because I went kind of late this year, on the second last day, during mid-afternoon. It might have been better or more interesting if I went earlier, but anyhow here's what I picked up!


La Notte graphic tee, $9.99
I actually wanted this tee earlier this year when I bought my hexagon graphic tee but they didn't have it in my size! Surprisingly I was able to find it at the sale. I've been wanting a couple more comfortable easy t-shirts in my wardrobe so yay!

Next up is another tee:

La Notte graphic tee, $9.99

In addition to the two tees, I also bought 2 new blazers. I can't help it! I just love Aritzia blazers, and you can never find them for such a good price outside the warehouse sales~

Both are double breasted, which I think gives them a very classy touch.

Wilfred Navy Blazer, $49.99

(Brand tag got ripped off) Black blazer, $49.99
Alright that's all for now! I'm always happy with my purchases when I come back from an Aritzia warehouse sale so I thought I'd share. Til next time!

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment