Saturday, August 9, 2014

K-pop - Recent Purchases (Collective)

Hello!
The semester is finally over, and I'm freeeeee~~~

Anyway, I'm back with another collective K-pop purchases post!
This definitely isn't as long as my previous one, but I'm just here to share some stuff I received over the last little while~

First off is some photocard stuff I successfully traded with people through K-pop merchandise Facebook groups.

You might remember from my last post that I received my 2 Good Luck albums, and I ended up with Doojoon's black card and Kikwang's black card. I successfully traded Kikwang for Doojoon white! So now I have both Doojoons ^__^ yay! My favorite!



 --

Another successful trade that went through was for my VIXX Jekyll Hongbin card. I received Ken ^_^! He's my favorite from VIXX. :D


--

Alrighty! Onto some purchases~


First off is this FREAKING BEAUTIFUL A4 card from Infinite's She's Back Japanese Limited Edition version...

It's so beautiful... ;o;
I got Hoya's card with mine, but I really want Sunggyu and Woohyun's.. and now I have Sunggyu's! ^_^ I wonder if I'll be able to find myself a Woohyun one.
These things are ridiculous. I've seen some on eBay for $90ish to over $100. And this is JUST for the A4 photocard/poster thing!
I got this Sunggyu one from a person in a Kpop merch Facebook group for $45ish after shipping and extra fees and stuff. Still pretty ridiculous, but I couldn't pass up the chance to own this, even though the person didn't do a great job packaging it and it was a little bit damaged when I received it.
Still happy though!


 --

Next up is Doojoon's photocard from Beast's "Hard to Love, How to Love" album from last year. I got Kikwang with my album originally, but I bought Doojoon off another Facebook person. Wow, I have some luck with Kikwang right? (I also got his photocard in Midnight Sun, but I traded it for Doojoon :D)


 --
Next up is Sunggyu's photocard from Season 2. It's soooo beautiful! I bought it off my friend/acquaintance Jessica. I met her off Facebook too ^__^" It's so beautiful!
I also have Woohyun's coming in soon so you'll see that soon. Now I can sell my Sungjong and Dongwoo!


--

LAST but not least! It's my "Be Back" album!!! Ahhhh :D I got it earlier today.. well technically yesterday but you know what I mean.
It's such a gorgeous album.. and the photocards are gorgeous as well! I ended up with L/Myungsoo's photocard but I think I'm going to trade it for Sunggyu's from Jessica as well. Now I need to get my hands on a Woohyun! :)

I got this album from KR for $25 since I preordered it. I also ended up getting a free poster, which is totally worth it for $25 :D
(poster not pictured since I was too lazy to take it out of the tube but I'll put a picture from the internet in :p)


There's 3 posters for this album and I got this one for free:


I also really like this one, but I don't know if I'll have to order it online since KR didn't have it in stock :(




Alrighty that's it!
Bye bye, til next time~
~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment