Tuesday, July 15, 2014

K-pop - Current Wishlist!

I always feel like I want to keep a list of the things I still want to collect/buy, so what better place should I do it other than my blog? :D

[Infinite]

Albums/DVDs:

Koi ni Ochiru Toki (ALBUM + DVD + BOOKLET) (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version) (with Sunggyu booklet :D)

Koi ni Ochiru Toki (Normal Edition)(Japan Version) (with Sunggyu photocard/post card :D)

Infinite - 2012 Infinite Concert "That Summer" (3DVD + Photobook + Pouch + Photocard) (Limited Edition) (Korea Version)



Last Romeo -Kimi ga Irebaii- [Type B](SINGLE+BOOKLET) (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

Last Romeo -Kimi ga Irebaii- (Normal Edition)(Japan Version) (with Sunggyu photocard... ;~;)
 Photocards:

Infinite Inspirit Sunggyu & Woohyun (these are so crazy rare... T_T I wish I tried to buy them a few years ago when I first got my Inspirit album...sigh still have an unwanted Sungjong photocard sitting around... -_-)



Infinite New Challenge Sunggyu Photocard

Infinite Be Mine (Japanese) Pop Art ver. Sunggyu random photocard

Infinite Be Mine (Japanese) Solid ver. Sunggyu random photocard

Infinite She's Back (Japanese) Limited Edition. Woohyun A4 card
(top middle)
so cute!!! n___n

Infinite I.D.E.A. Photobook Sunggyu poster


Infinite Season 2 Woohyun photocard

Infinite Official Star Trading Cards

Highest priority:
21 (Woohyun), 38 (Woohyun), 52 (Woohyun), 32 (Dongwoo), 33 (L).

 Lower priority:
4 (Dongwoo), 7 (Myungsoo), 11 (Dongwoo), 14 (Hoya), 15 (Dongwoo), 19 (Sungyeol), 20 (Hoya), 37 (Sungyeol), 39 (Dongwoo), 41 (Hoya), 60 (Dongwoo), 62 (Hoya).

Other albums:

B.A.P - Unplugged 2014

B1A4 - What's Happening

B1A4 - Solo Day (this isn't even released yet, right??? I want the blue version :P)
VIXX - Rock Ur Body (ugh I've been meaning to get this album for soooooo long ><)
...um not autographed is fine, lol.
 
VIXX - Eternity (preferably with Ken :p)

C-Clown Shaking Heart - mini album vol. 3 (ugh they ran out on YesAsia before I got a chance to order -_-)

There are also some older albums that I want to get... like Big Bang and some others, but I don't feel a burning desire to buy them atm, so they'll be excluded from this list.


~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment