Saturday, July 19, 2014

K-Pop - BEWARE of COUNTERFEIT Inspirit Photocards on eBay!

Here's my first press Inspirit album and genuine Sungjong photocard:


Close up of the photocard:

Here's the counterfeit set I got off of kkoo-memo on eBay. Don't trust that this person's items are official, even if they state that the items are.

If you look really close, the photo and colour quality of these counterfeit ones are a lot lower than the real ones. L's face colour makes it especially obvious.
 
The signatures/words on the back are also fuzzier than the real ones.


Close up comparison of counterfeit (left) and real (right)

The photo and colour quality differences are extremely obvious and noticeable.

Here's just another photo of the other 6 cards.

Be aware and suspicious when buying off eBay! I was really stupid but I learned my lesson.

~♔Josephine ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment