Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nails ~ Christmas Nails 2.0! + Christmas Market Adventure!

Hello again :D I'm here to share some more Christmas nails I did a few days ago :P

They're pretty similar to the ones in my last post... I loved the colour combination so much on my nails, I decided to do something similar :D
Oh and there's a cute little star on the snowflake... can you see it? ^^

Here's the right hand~ My left hand did a pretty good job, no? :D

I used the same Christmas polish duo I've been using for like 3 years now, lol. :p
Sinful Colors San Francisco, Essie jag-u-are, and this nail art pen that I got the other day. It's just a plain white instead of the pearl white I used in my last post.


I went to the Christmas market with Cindy a while ago, and I finally got around to editing the pictures~ Enjoy~











Merry Christmas Eve!! Bye now~ :)
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment