Friday, November 15, 2013

Recent Purchases ~ All Online + K-pop

Hello again! I am back :D

I received some items recently that I ordered a while ago so I'm just gonna share them here :)

First... being the crazy Infinite fangirl I am....
I ordered their collection card binder + a set of their collection cards

Infinite Official Collection Card Binder (Limited Edition)
Infinite Official Collection Card Set Vol. 1
Here's what's inside the collection card container
I got these off Kpopmart. They shipped it out on the day that they were releases (Nov 1) and I received them about 2 weeks after. I expected it to take longer... but since shipping isn't free on Kpopmart and I paid for shipping... 2 weeks seems pretty average.
Kpopmart has great prices, but the shipping costs basically bump the price up to YesAsia prices... so I'll compare the total costs before ordering. Actually YesAsia had a better deal for this combo, but when I remembered to go and order it, they already ran out of stock. They have since restocked, but they don't have that special deal for it anymore.. so I'm glad I just got it from Kpopmart.

If you're interested...
Infinite Official Collection Card Binder (Limited Edition) available here.
Infinite Official Collection Card Vol. 1 available here.

Oh and here are the duplicates I have from the cards I got... If there's a chance you'd like to trade for any of your duplicates... leave a comment, lol.


Next are some orders from YesAsia.
I ordered Block B's "Very Good" and G-Dragon's Coup D'etat (in both the red version and the black version). These came with a "special YesAsia photocard" each... but I forgot to take them out when I took the pictures... so too bad, lol.


Since this was the first time I ordered a smaller amount of items from YesAsia, they took over a month to arrive. It's much faster if it's a bigger package/order.. around 2 weeks. But that's free shipping for you. Oh well.

If you're interested...
Block B - Very Good available here.
G-Dragon - Coup D'etat red & black versions.

That's all for now~
~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment