Monday, January 14, 2013

Nails ~ Manicurex2

Happy New Year!
Yes I know I'm super late.. but during the break I was seriously just too lazy... Now the Spring semester has started and I have to get off my ass and try to get a job!
Anyway, here's my most recent manicures :)

Top: L, Bottom: R
 These were from several weeks ago... I did them for new years since they're suuuuper sparkly and fun c: Sorry the pictures are kinda gross.. I finally decided to take the pictures when the nail polish was all grown out and gross :x At least I got a picture...
Oh yeah! I have an instagram picture that I took right after I finished the manicure...


It's super gritty and iphone-camera-quality (albeit iPhone5....) but oh well :)

Essie Beyond Cozy, OPI Rainbow Connection, OPI Servin' Up Sparkle + 2 random Korean ones

Here's what's on my nails now :)
I just wanted something that looked clean.. so I went with this nude colour. Originally, I wasn't diggin' the nude on my skintone so much.. but it looks much better after I did the half-moon mani w/ the metallic. I think this nude is too light, it makes my skin look darker.. and a bit.. dirty? I'm not sure, but I'm okay with it now.


Wet n Wild 2% Milk & Essie Beyond Cozy
Alright that concludes this post... Until next time...

~♔Josephine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment